How to change email password in iPhone - iOS Devices.
Follow the steps below to change your iPhone / iPad password.
In regular time periods, you will need to change your email password through cPanel and therefore update other
devices that use your account to download email. The steps below will help you update the password on your iOS device so you can continue to receive emails from there too. It is important to change your email password immediately after creating the new password through cPanel.
- Navigate to your device home screen and open Settings.
- Select Accounts & Passwords.
- Under the Accounts category select your account.
- Again, select your account inside the IMAP category.
- Next change your password in the Password field, located under the Incoming Mail Server category.
Then select the SMTP option under the Outgoing Mail Server category.
- Select your account under the Primary Server category.
- Type your password in the Password field located under the Outgoing Mail Server category even if it is optional.
Finally select Done at the top right of the screen to save your new settings.