Drupal Tutorial - Build a website using Drupal.
Drupal is an open source application that can be used to create a lot of different types of websites, like a personal website or even big corporate websites with thousands of visitors every day.
In this step by step tutorial you can see how to create a website, which will have a Home page, an About us page, a Services page, a Blog and a Contact page and you will learn how to use most of the main parts of Drupal.
How to create a website using Drupal
- Add some Drupal modules - see how to add some necessary modules for content creation.
- Decide for the layout and the theme of your website - see the different layouts that a website can have and select a theme for it.
- Create your Home Page - learn how to set up your home page so it works and feels as you want.
- Add an About us page - add some basic pages to your website with some content.
- Add a Blog - learn how to add a blog in your Drupal website.
- Add a Contact page - create a Contact page for your visitors through which they can come in touch with you.
- Set up your Menus - set up the navigation on your website.
- Connect your Social Media - learn how to add your social media profiles in your website.