What to do if you can not see your website - your IP has been blocked.
If you can not see your website, you can not download your email or log in to the control panel, your IP address is probably blocked from the server's firewall.
The reason may be that you tried the wrong password too many times for a service (mail, ftp, control panel etc.) or that a program's or a script's behavior interpreted as aggressive by the server.
If you have a dynamic IP address, just restart your router and your internet service provider will assign you a new IP address and then you will be able to access your services and website again.
We therefore recommend that you restart your router, as this will most likely solve the problem.
If you have static IP address or if for some reason you can not restart your router, follow the procedure below:
- From the computer and the network from which you can not see your website, sign in to your account on our website here: www.ip.gr.
- To log in, use the email with which you created your IP.GR account as your username.
- If you have forgotten your password, please visit the Password Recovery page to set a new password.
- After logging into your account, in the middle of the page you will see a section that says "I want to" that points to a dropdown menu with various options.
- From this menu in the "My Account" subsection select "Unblock my IP".
- You will be taken to a new page where you will be able to select the domain for which you want to unblock your IP.
- After clicking the Continue button, your IP will be unblocked and you will see the reason it was blocked.
- If you receive a message informing you that your IP was not blocked - "IP not found in firewall" - then please contact us to investigate it.