Add products to PrestaShop
- Login to PrestaShop’s administration panel.
- Create a product category in PrestaShop.
- At the Dashboard click Catalog → Products.
- Click + New Product.
- Insert the name of the product and choose its type. If you wish to be a standard product, piece of a pack or a virtual one.
- At the Basic Settings tab upload an image for your product and add a description for it.
- At Features you can add specific characteristics such as size, color, brand as well as related products.
- At the Quantities tab you can adjust the availability, what happens when the product is out of stock and also other settings that related to the above.
- Set the shipping and the price in the respective tab.
- Give a title and a description at SEO tab to improve the search engine results.
- At the Options tab choose where you wish your program to appear, if it is available only for online orders, its condition (new, used) and others.
- Click Save and see the results in your website.