How can I upgrade my hosting package?
You can upgrade your hosting plan whenever you want by just paying the difference between the cost of the two hosting plans until the expiration of your subscription. Therefore, you can have your hosting plan upgrades without losing either subscription time or money.
- If you want to upgrade your subscription to a hosting plan of a different Line from the current one or you are using an older hosting plan that is no longer commercially available or the new hosting plan is hosted by a different data center (greek / european), we shall take care of this upgrade since your website needs to be transferred to another server. In this case, in order to schedule the upgrade, please send us an email with your request to email@example.com or a Verified Support Ticket and we will provide you with all the necessary information.
- If you want to upgrade your subscription to a hosting plan of the same Line with the current one, you can automatically upgrade it directly through your IP.GR account, by following the steps below:
- Log into your IP.GR account.
- Click on My Account and then select My hosting plans.
- As soon as you spot the hosting plan you wish to upgrade, click on Upgrade.
- Choose the new hosting plan you wish to upgrade and click the Upgrade button in order to add it to your basket and continue with your order.
Note: The upgrade will be processed as soon as the order is paid. (In case of a bank transfer, the order has to be manually marked as "paid" from our accounting department.)