Installation of PrestaShop
- Installing with Auto Installer - Installatron
Every hosting package from IP.GR comes with the Auto Installer - Installatron, which installs opensource applications automatically. With only a few clicks you can have a PrestaShop eshop up and running. Just follow the steps bellow:
- Login to cPanel.
- At the section Web Applications → Featured Applications click on the PrestaShop icon.
- At Installatron click the option + install this application.
- In this step, you need to set the folder in which PrestaShop will be installed. If you want it to be the mail installation of your web hosting package, leave Directory field empty. Otherwise you can enter a subfolder of public_html in the field Directory.
For example if you want your PrestaShop to appear on /store (example.com/store), you have to type store on the Directory field.
On the same page you can also set the email and password for the administrator, you can adjust your update settings, set the title of your website etc.
- Click Install to complete the procedure.
- PrestaShop will be installed in a few moments.