Account & Billing
How do I register in IP.GRs website?
In order to use the services provided by IP.GR, you will have to create an account (customer tab) by clicking here.
To create an account you will have to insert at first the following data:
- Email Address: The email you will provide is extremely important for our communication. All notification related to the services you have in your account will be sent to this address.
If possible, avoid using free mail such as hotmail, yahoo e.t.c. These providers (depending also on your account settings) often automatically delete any emails addressed from senders you have not included in the acceptable senders list, so that you will not receive our information emails.
- Password: The password you will insert has to be 6 to 12 characters and contain both letters and numbers.
- Personal data:Enter you personal information (first name, last name) in capitals. Company and occupation are optional fields.
- Address data:Enter your address, city, postal code and country, in capital letters.
- Phone communication data: Insert your phone number.
Once you have created your account, you will receive an activation email to the email address you have specified.
The activation email contains a link of the form:
Click on the link to activate your account.
After having completed the registration, you will be able to login to your account.