My website is hosted by Wix. How can I have my email to IP.GR?
If your website is hosted by Wix and you want to have your email to IP.GR, you can -as long as you have an active hosting plan- to modify the DNS settings and then create your email account.
If you want to buy a hosting plan:
- Log into your IP.GR account. If you haven't signed up yet, click here to register.
- Click on the Email Hosting section in order to choose the email hosting plan you want to add to your basket.
If you need any help choosing the right hosting plan, please contact us.
As soon as the order is paid and processed, your hosting plan will be activated and you will automatically receive an email with all the instructions and credentials to log into the Control Panel of your hosting plan (cPanel).
If you have already purchased a hosting plan from IP.GR:
- Log into your IP.GR account.
- Change the nameservers of your domain to those you found in the email with the hosting plan instructions. These nameservers can be found through your IP.GR account as well, at My hosting plans tab. For more information on how to change the nameservers of a domain, please click here.
- Log into your cPanel account.
The relative url as well as the user name and the password, are all available in the email you received with the hosting plan instructions. For more information on how to log into your cPanel account, click here.
- From DOMAINS section, click on Zone Editor.
- Select Manage, on the right side of your domain.
- Edit the below records, by clicking Edit on the right side of each record.
- In the Α record, copy the ip you see there -as you will need them in a while- and then, replace this ip with the one you got from Wix.
- In the CNAME record of www.my_domain.gr, set the Value you got from Wix.
- In the MX record, edit the Destination from my_domain.gr to mail.my_domain.gr
- Delete the CNAME record mail.my_domain.gr and add an Α record by clicking the Add Record button, in order to set the below values:
Record: our server's ip, which you copied earlier.