- 01. What is SSL?
- 02. What is an SSL certificate?
- 03. Why should I use an SSL certificate?
- 04. How does SSL work?
- 05. For how many domain names may I use an SSL certificate?
- 06. Which types of SSL certificates are there and what is their use?
- 07. How does SSL make my website more trustworthy?
- 08. How does my website visitor understand that it is protected with SSL?
- 09. What type of SSL certificate do I need?
- 10. How can I decide which is the right certificate for me?
- 11. What does a browsers green address bar mean? How can my website get a green bar of its own?
- 12. Besides green bar, I have also come across other colors on my browser. What do they mean?
- 13. What is an SSL certificate issuer?
- 14. What does compatibility with browsers mean?
- 15. Which issuer should I choose for my certificate?
- SSL certificates managment
- SSL General