How do I create a new email account?
To create a new email account, you should previously log in your cPanel.
Once you are logged in, click on Email Accounts icon, you can find in cPanel Mail section.
Now you should probably be looking at a screen like this:
Fill in the fields you see in your window, to create the email account you like. You will also have to fill in the following:
- Email: this is the name of your account. It's the part before the @ symbol in your email address.
- Password: this is the password you will use to log in your account.
- Confirm Password: type your password again for confirmation.
- Mailbox Quota: select the size of the mailbox you would like to create.
- Once you have inserted all the information in the above fields, press the Create Account button. In our example, we have created the account email@example.com.
Since your account has been properly created, you should be viewing a screen like this: