How to Log into your phpBB Dashboard
Now that you have a functional phpBB installation you can connect into the control panel as an administrator or as a moderator.
|Administrative Control Panel||In here you have high-level management and customization of your forum, along with all the features that a moderator has.|
|Moderator Control Panel||In here you can manage your forum and it's users.|
Login to Administrative Control Panel
- First you have to visit your phpBB installation URL. In the main screen type your username and your password at the corresponding Username and Password fields and then click the Login button.
- The next page might look the same as the previous one, but now you should see your username at the top right. Click the Administration Control Panel link that's added at the bottom of the screen below the copyrights footer.
- Next you will see another login screen that works as a second security level. Type your Username and Password that you used to login before and click the Login button.
- Then you will be transferred to the main Administrative Control Panel page.
Login to Moderator Control Panel
- As before, visit your phpBB installation URL. On the main screen type your username and password at the corresponding Username and Password fields and then click the Login button.
- The next page will look the same, but now your username should be shown at the top right. Click the Moderator Control Panel link at the left of the page.
- Finally you will be transferred at the main Moderator Control Panel page where you can manage your users and posts.