How do I upload files to my cPanel account?
If you want to upload your website files through your cPanel account to the hosting plan you have purchased from IP.GR, you can follow the steps below:
- Log into your cPanel account.
- From the FILES section, click on the File Manager icon.
- Once you select the folder in which the file will be uploaded, press the Upload button from the toolbar.
- You can drag and drop your file into the relative area or press the Select File button in order to select the file from your device.
- If you press Select File, a window will open so you can navigate to your computer and spot the file. Once you select it, press Open to initiate the upload process.
- As soon as the upload is completed, a green bar "100%" will appear at your screen.
Note: If you wish to upload multiple files, you have to repeat the 3rd step for each file, as it is not possible to upload all of them at once.